This is a new role with our growing company. Events Inventory and Logistics Lead is a full-time role to support individual and corporate events. We are seeking a leadership minded individual who has strong computer, coordination, planning, and communication skills.
● Coordinate inventory required for each event
○ Notify the manager if something needs to be replaced or ordered well in advance for
● Create a delivery, installation, and takedown schedule for each event and communicate the
schedule to the event crew.
○ Inform the manager if you are short event staff in advance.
○ Advanced planning and scheduling of event crew
○ Communicate with Event Coordinators as needed so they can inform clients about
updates or changes to their events
● Strong decision making skills are required in the midst of a fast paced environment.
● Leadership mindset with ability to work with minimal supervision.
● Ability to direct other employees to complete projects within a designated time frame.
● Ability to problem solve any issues related to inventory and logistics.
● Ability to make decisions while working in a fast paced environment.
● Miscellaneous duties as required.
● Excellent attendance
● A minimum of one year in an inventory control, scheduling or logistics related role.
● Advanced skills set for Microsoft Office
● Ability to schedule and execute each event successfully
● Work with minimum supervision.
● Drive the company van or truck based on the needs for each event.
● Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a consistent basis.
● Reliable transportation
● High School Diploma or equivalent degree
● Some college is preferred but not required
● Bi-lingual Spanish and English prefered but not required
★ Do you like to make fast and easy money?
★ Do you like to be active and moving around versus sitting at a desk?
★ Do you like task oriented work?
★ Do you like to see the results of your work the same day?
★ Do you like to have fun with those you work with?
★ Do you like to work for a company who is a leader in their industry?
If you said yes to three or more of these questions please send us your resume. We are hiring a team of individuals who desire to work flexible part-time schedules. We understand the need for creativity and variety in the work you do and this role offers just that.
1. Events are posted, via our scheduling app, so you can choose when you want
to make money. Everyone will want to work so you need to keep your eye out
for new posts. Jobs will be filled quickly on a first come, first serve basis.
2. If the work is finished earlier than anticipated you will make the full amount
for the entire shift.
3. Tell your friends about this and work together. Most events require a team of
Make your tables look like a showpiece using our floor-length tablecloths. We offer a variety of colors and sizes, prints, and textures from our in-house design collection, and don’t forget about your cocktail tables, cake table, and welcome table when choosing the suitable linen for your tables.